Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday with Presley

This is it. This is the final teaser that you get before Off the Ice comes out in two days. Levi and I both know how hard Lindsay and Mary have worked on our story and it’s going to be EPIC!

Levi and I have enjoyed these several weeks of releasing the teaser for you all!

Without further ado, here is one with Marley (you know that girl is a little nuts, sometimes) and my mom.

“I’m starved. Didn’t realize spending other people’s money would tire me out,” Marley jokes as she bites into her chicken sandwich. I just shake my head as I dive into my salad.
Mom clears her throat before she says the one thing that makes my stomach turn. “How long have you and Levi been having sex?”
Marley begins choking and I stop mid-bite.
“Mother.” I quickly swallow my food before it comes back up. “I don’t want to talk to you about this.”
“I’m just curious. I figured you were still a virgin.”
Marley snorts at my mom’s comment.
“Hey,” I poke her. “I’m not a slut.”

Hope you loved the teasers. Be on the look out for the book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment