Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ten Things Mary Learned About Lindsay

A few days ago Lindsay post the ten things she learned about me during this process. I may have cried at her kind words. But, I'm so excited to do this post about her.

1.  LP has talent oozing out of her. I'm in awe when she is writing. I could read her stuff all day long!

2. LP is the most loyal person! She is loyal to her BFF, her dog, her Penguins, and to her characters.

3. She is always worried about the characters of the books! I love that she writes with so much respect and makes sure she keeps them real.

4. She has a quick eye for a mistake or detail out of place. Sometimes I miss some of the details, but she is quick to see that it shouldn't belong or that it was written differently before. I LOVE HER FOR THAT!!!

5. She loves Hockey as much as I do!! Well, she might not be as vocal as I am about it, but she is!!

6. *sigh* I might as well say it......she loves the Penguins more than any other person! *shudders* I'm still trying to have her come over to the Blackhawks. I mean, come on, we have the Stanley CUP!!!! But she likes these two guys .. I don't know their names though *shrugs*




7. She is so funny! I'm a big jokester and she is right there with me, sometimes, and it cracks me up.

8. She is passionate about her projects! No matter the story, scene, or project she puts in 150% no matter what. Oh, and she can write some serious SEX scenes !!!

9. LP is a NIGHT OWL! We stay up into the wee hours of the morning writing and when she says she is tired, I know it's got to be close to 3 am! HA!

10. She is the GREATEST PERSON! In all seriousness, LP is indescribable. I can't say enough how thankful I am every day to be part of this amazing journey with her. I respect her and love her more and more every day!! Keep your eye out for her because someday she will be huge!! She has the drive and passion and I can't wait to see what she has planned for in the future

LP I love you so much !!! I can't wait for our next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment