Thursday, June 27, 2013

Because Lindsay Wanted to Interview Mary


Hey everyone! I decided that I wanted to interview Mary and today, I’m sharing that interview. Thanks for dealing with my questions and teasing, Mary!

Alrighty, Mary. What is your favorite book of all time? Only one!

That is simple, it is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I have read it a million times. Mr. Darcy was one of my first book boyfriends

If you could meet any author, who would it be and why?

Well, this is hard, but besides Lindsay Paige *wink* I would love to meet Rachel Higginson. She is THE ONLY author, the ONLY, who has sucked me into a world that world and I never want to leave. On top of that, she is the only author to make me fall in love with character, then hate that same character, and then fall in love with character again.

Who is your current book boyfriend?

O..M..G!! I have to choose only one!!!! That is nuts!!! *deepbreath*

Well, I guess Levi from LP’s and my new series.

What was the last book you read that you really enjoyed?

Since I have writing with LP and my own book I haven’t read much, but I did just finish two: AnguiSH by Lila Felix and Always by Lindsay Paige.

How did you come to love hockey and the Chicago Blackhawks? Who is your favorite player?

Well. I was born in Chicago and raised in Illinois and Blackhawks is the way of life there. It was the first game that I ever went too and I fell in love with it. It was an intense game and I loved every moment of it.

My current favorite is Patrick Sharp. I have liked him for several years. He is such an amazing player and very under rated in the public eye. However, this Stanley Cup final he is getting some great publicity.

It has recently come about that you think two Penguins players are cute and that you are a secret fan of them. Have you come to terms with that yet since you are a huge Blackhawks fan? Have you caved and bought jerseys with their number on it yet? ;)

Really? Are you serious? I am forever a Blackhawks fan and no no no no there are no outstanding order (nor any orders at all) for any penguins gear/jersey.

I’ll step away from the hockey questions for now. What is one thing on your bucket list?

Okay, so people find this strange, but I would like to drive all 48 states. Just get into my car and go. But, it's an impossible task. However, I will remain hopeful!

Not strange at all! I want to do something similar to that as well. 

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

I would love to be fast, like Flash. Because I work two jobs and write all the time, so I wish I would be faster at things and it would help with my time management.

Favorite food?

So, I love all types of food BUT the one thing I love the most is PASTA!!! I make plain pasta with a little butter, salt and pepper, and eat it away.

I'm a huge lover of pasta! 

We’ve only been working on the PK trilogy for about a month now and I’ve already brought you to the Penguins side via two players. (Maybe not a fan of the team, but you like the players...) Anyway, with two more books planned after this one, how do you plan on keeping yourself from liking more of those players? And really, can’t you root (and like) two teams? :D Your loyalty can still be with the Blackhawks first and foremost. ;)

Okay, Okay, Okay I will slightly admit that I like the Penguins. I am a fan of Marc Andre Fleury, because he is hilarious. I do not know how I can’t love more players, because hockey is a family through and through. We might dislike each other but when you are the greatest player, everyone knows it (aka Sidney Crosby). But I will always support my Blackhawks.

Stepping away from hockey again. Besides reading, writing, and watching hockey, what other things do you like to do?

I am a HUGE movie fan. I love love love going to the movies. Old, New, Kids, Horror, it doesn’t matter, I love it all

What one place in the world would you like to visit?

I love cold climates so Alaska, Russia, Canada are some of my favorite spots!

I want to visit those places too! 

Last one, because if not, I’ll go on and on with questions. What is one band that you haven’t seen in concert before that you would really like to? Favorite song by them?

There are a few bands/singers that I would like to see in concert. But one that comes to mind is Breaking Benjamin. My fave song is “Breath”. It means a lot to me!!


Thanks again, Mary! I hope you all enjoyed learning more about her. 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment