Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday with Levi

Another week, another Off the Ice teaser! I have an answer to the question Presley ended with last week: There are lots of things you can do to me, but I’ll save the rest of this conversation for later.

This teaser makes me smile when I remember the moment.

“Levi!” Presley’s excited voice comes from my right, and I turn to watch her walk up to me. My eyebrows rise at the bags she’s carrying and then higher when she sits sideways in my lap. “Guess what I just realized?”
“What’s that?”
“I’m older than you,” she grins.
“A few months hardly counts as older. Are you finally done shopping?”
“It counts for me and I think that I should have some sort of leverage because of it.”
Laughing, I say, “What kind of leverage?”
“Let’s just get back to the hotel before we hear something we don’t want to,” Marley interrupts.
Presley’s cheeks flush slightly and Trevor adds, “Doesn’t that make you a cougar, Pres? Older woman with a younger man?”
I bust out laughing and briefly the thought of the scratches on my back flashes in my mind. “Does this mean you’re going to teach me a thing or two?”

Presley has definitely taught me a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment