Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday with Presley

So, Levi has been yammering in my ear all day, and I’ve been trying to study. Thank goodness, Lindsay and Mary were able distract Levi so I could share with you all this quick teaser for the second book: Off the Ice. It won’t be too long before you will be able to purchase it.

Standing outside my car, Levi wraps me in his arms. There is still snow on the ground and it’s freezing, but in his arms, I’m perfectly warm.
“Wanna come home with me?” Levi asks.
“What? We hardly ever go to your place.”
“Yeah, but I figure change is good. Besides, I have a better selection of beer and DVDs than you do.” He smirks at me.
“Yeah, right.” I slap his shoulder, which doesn’t do anything since he has a hoodie and a jacket on.

*eye roll* Oh, that Levi! Ladies, what am I going to do with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment